Newest Post

// Posted by :YoH Blogs // On :Sunday 15 October 2017

Hey Saiyans!



Enjoy the Full Dragon Ball Super episode 111 with English subs!






For more DBZ content click the link below:

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Today my mom saw my watching Dragon Ball Super and she could not believe I would still watch it after all these years. I responded “Hey you still listen to the same music you did when you were 15 so it’s the same thing”.
    Good thing is that now I am a grown man and I can afford to buy any piece of DBZ merchandise I see online instead of asking her for money lol
    Dragon Ball is trending again and there are many awesome online stores like this one:
    https://animesugoi.store/collections/dragon-ball
    Guess who is treating himself to a brand new DBZ jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh.....You like DBS but The profile pic of yours is from Sword art online (kirto)

      Delete

// Copyright © The World of Dragon Ball Z/GT/Super //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by YoH Designer //